This site is no longer being updated. †Please visit our new site at:†
CONCURRENTLY ENROLLED MINOR PROGRAM
The concurrently enrolled minor (CEM) program is for students from Yucaipa High School, Green Valley High School and Oak View High School who need to make up credits for classes they have previously failed or need for graduation.
Students and parents meet with their high school counselors to get a "pink card."† They will need the card for registration on their first day of attendance at Yucaipa Adult School.† Immediately following registration students must attend class for 3 hours.
Students must attend a minimum of 45 hours during the quarter and complete all work to receive a grade.
Students are welcome to bring a sack dinner or snack plus something to drink.† We do not have food available at the adult school.
2016-2017 Term Dates:
- Students attend 3 hours per day† 2 days per week.
- Classroom hours are 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for GVHS students and 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. for YHS students.
- Students attend Monday and Wednesday for English, History, Government, Economics, Fine Arts and elective classes.† Attendance is on Tuesday and Thursday for Mathematics, Science and electives.
- All CEM classes are held on the Adult School Campus.
- Please be sure students have completed their pink card.
- We need† a parent signature and the counselors signature.† The card should be filled out completely.
††††††††† Yucaipa Adult School
††††††††† 35948 Susan Street
††††††††† Yucaipa, CA†† 92399
††††††††† Telephone:† (909)790-8580 extension 2
††††††††† Fax:† (909)790-8584
††††††††† email:† email@example.com